Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship for a High Growth Digital Start-up
Student placement, internship or part-time
Would you like to learn how to take the most out of Facebook and Google to market digital services and increase the customer base of a company?
Would you like to find out how companies offering digital services optimise and manage their customer relationships?
Then the Customer Relationship and Digital Marketing position at TidyChoice is perfect for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student or young graduate who would be happy to join our team in London. You will be working in digital marketing and customer relationship management. Among other things, you would be involved in:
- Implementing our social media strategy
- Supporting our Google Ads campaigns in coordination with Google Analytics
- Executing Customer Relationship Management operations
Requirements for this position:
- Good understanding of Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.)
- Good written and spoken English (being native speaker will be a plus)
- Previous experience in customer service will be also be positively considered
At TidyChoice we offer people flexibility. The terms (start, end, salary and conditions) of the job are flexible and can be adapted to the schedule and needs of the candidate, should the candidate be ideal for this position. We are a results driven start-up.
As a minimum, we pay students travelling and daily expenses. Additional payment will be considered if the candidate has previous experience relevant to the position.
This post is suitable for students looking for a part-time job or for young graduates or for undergraduates who would like to gain some commercial experience before applying to their first corporate job.
If you are interested send a short CV and some words about why you think you are suitable for this post to: