The importance of washing your hands!
Start washing your hands! That is one phrase that most mothers say often. It can be annoying hearing it over and over again, but it can seriously affect your health in both the long and short run if you don’t do it.
Washing your hands is easy. It is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of disease.
Keeping your hands clean will stop you from falling into unexpected and potentially life-threatening situations, anywhere and everywhere. The best thing, washing your hands like a professional is not a complicated task at all!
Follow the 5 simple steps below to wash your hands correctly every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water, turn off the tap (save some water in the process!), and add soap.
- Foam up your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Make sure to scrub the backs of your hands, between your fingers, under your nails…
- Rub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean running water. Hot or cold.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
What if you don’t have soap or water?
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers have been very effective in eliminating germs and serving as a top notch substitute. They have had amazing success in hospitals. For people that don’t have much time on their backs, it is a perfect time-saving alternative!
At TidyChoice, we don’t just care about providing the best and most reliable professional housekeepers, but also about everybody’s health! Having tips on how to do keep yourself clean in an easier way is always helpful. After all, cleaning your hands is not something you can give a cleaner to do!
Many people consider having a clean environment a priority, but some tasks are harder to complete than others. Fortunately, TidyChoice is here to help connect professional cleaners with people that need help with their chores. Simplicity and effectiveness is all you deserve. That is what we aim to provide, day in and day out.