TidyChoice is hiring: Head of Marketing
TidyChoice is a fast growing technology company. We are building a leading brand in the multi-billion home care services market. We are disrupting the market with a unique online marketplace solution.
You will have broad responsibility for coordinating all marketing activities to support our growth in London and eventually scale up the business. You must have experience in multi-channel marketing and expertise in digital marketing. You should feel comfortable working in dynamic start-up environments.
- Manage our digital marketing campaigns and social media presence
- Help coordinate PR activities to raise brand awareness
- Help optimise the website for SEO and CRO
- Create and coordinate high-quality and compelling content across a number of channels (e.g. Blog, website, social media, email, events, sales collateral)
- Identify, prioritise and execute affiliate marketing opportunities
- Research new marketing opportunities and identify future service opportunities
Skills & experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a fast growing B2C digital services company – marketplace business preferred
- Expertise in digital marketing, SEO and CRO
- Excellent writing skills, able to create compelling content
- Quick learner able to grasp new concepts quickly without a lot of direction
- Effective communicator
- Creative, able to think outside the box
- Comfortable with database technology, CRM, Excel, etc
- Analytical with solid attention to details
- Self-directed and organised, “can-do” attitude
- This is a senior position with opportunity to make a significant impact
- You’ll develop a leadership position. The right candidate will build a business development and marketing team.
- Equity and stock options in a high growth company
- Work in a flexible, dynamic, friendly, multicultural and fun environment.
If interested send CV and cover letter to: