How to Use Your Dishwasher
Using a dishwasher greatly reduces your workload and makes post-meal times much more pleasant. However, despite these machines becoming more common, their misuse is still frequent.
Here are some tips on how to ensure that your dishwasher properly cleans your kitchenware:
- Remove food particles and rinse the dishes before putting them in the machine.
- Leave sufficient space between dishes to ensure that they are properly washed.
- Place glasses, cups, and mugs face-down on the top rack.
- Do not place wine glasses next to each other, as they may break when placed too closely to each other.
- Make sure that plastic materials are placed securely in the dishwasher. If not, they may dislodge due to light weight.
- Set your washing cycle’s intensity based on how dirty your dishes are.
- Clean your dishwasher.
With these tips in mind, you should be ready to maximise your dishwasher’s potential and ensure that your kitchenware is clean and safe for use.